20181218 GKHAT Season Start Update
We are pumped to say that the ski conditions have improved dramatically and the race season can begin. As a result, we have a few reminders and there are adjustments to the schedule. They are outlined in point form below.
Although we are excited to be kicking off our ski season this weekend, we know this solution is not ideal for everyone with Christmas just around the corner. Historically, we have not made any attempts to adjust our schedule due to conditions or weather.
Please understand that there are a number of complicating factors to consider when trying to reschedule a training weekend. Our coaches and the board are doing their best to provide a make up weekend that should work for most of our skiers.
- Please be sure to complete the waivers. These are CRITICAL and your athlete may not be allowed to ski without its completion. Please review the last reminder for details.
- GKHAT will start its season on December 21-23. The Christmas camp for this weekend will be canceled.
- As a result, there will only be one ski camp (December 28-30).
- Please note that Friday gate training and Minis do NOT start until the new year. They start January 4-6. Please check the calendar for those dates.
- Coach assignment and groups can be found via this link on our home page.
- Another important task is the yurt clean up. Be sure to review your spot on this schedule. If you are unable to make a date, please make an attempt to trade with other parents.
Thank you for your patience. Let’s get out on the snow!