Let's Wrap up 2018!
Our busiest weekend of the club season is fast approaching and we need you to follow up on the following items:
Tonight is the deadline to RSVP for the Club Championships next Saturday March 17. We are looking forward to a very GREEN race day!
Dress up and lets colour the hill GREEN on Saturday.
1. Please use the following link to RSVP to the Club Championships. Use the same link to sign up for a volunteer position. We are still looking for one half day gatekeeper and course workers. Thank you in advance for doing a small part to ensure a successful event day.
2. If you didn’t sign up for March Break camps on the original registration back in summer/fall, now is the time to do so! There are two March Break camps. Both are three days. Athletes wishing to participate in some of the days, but not all, will be accommodated as long as there is space.
Camp #1: March 19-21 (Monday to Wednesday); Camp #2: March 29-31 (Thursday to Saturday); Camps cost $180 per camp.
3. Vests can be returned next Saturday morning in the yurt at the start of the day, or at the start of the banquet for your $20 refund. Our vest coordinator will not be easy to track down after Saturday.
4. Please using the following link to RSVP to the GKHAT Awards and Banquet. Final numbers will be sent to our caterer Tuesday. Please be sure to bring your payment with you to the banquet as we will be collecting at that time. Cash will be required. Preferably exact change.
5. Please spend an hour with us at our GKHAT AGM on Sunday at 3:30 in the yurt. We look forward to your input and voting power for the board positions up for election. All of our board positions are up for election. Please contact Bob Gohill at email@example.com for more information and to be placed on the nomination ballot.
Thank you for your attention to these items as we wrap up a great 2018 season.
GKHAT Volunteer Coordinator