GKHAT - FINAL RACE AND AGM
Hello GKHAT families,
I am happy to let you know this is these are the last volunteer sign ups for this season. It has been an incredibly busy year and some of our members have been incredibly generous with their time. There are 8 families who have been on course for 3 full race events (Nancy Greene and Zone Race) and I would love to ease their burden for this last race. That means we need EVERYONE to be generous with their time for this last event of the season. We are asking all race families to sign up for a minimum of ONE volunteer position on Saturday March 17. Let’s show our kids how excited we all are about our club by having everyone involved in our last event to wind up the season. There are many different kinds of positions available, some on snow, some off snow, some after racing, some before racing. Please find a position that suits your needs. Remember, these events do not run themselves.
Thank you in advance for making this an enjoyable last club event for everyone.
You will find race day coaching groups here. Please double check the list to make sure you know who your athletes will be skiing with on the 17th.
What we need you to do:
- RSVP to the club championships here (please respond accordingly, with a yes or a no).
- Using the same link, please choose your volunteer position for the day.
- RSVP to the 2018 Club Banquet and Awards here and let us know how many adults and athletes will be attending from your family. Please RSVP as soon as possible so planning can begin.
- Using the same link, let us know if you can help with table set up and/or clean up for the banquet.
Other important notes:
- Vests can be returned on Saturday March 17 in the yurt at the start of the GKHAT day, or at the start of the banquet for your $20 refund. Our vest coordinator will not be easy to find after this date.
- Our 2018 AGM is being held in the yurt at 3:30 on Sunday March 18. All of our board positions are up for election. Please contact Bob Gohill (president) at email@example.com for more information and to be placed on the nomination ballot. Also, feel free to talk with any current board member for more information.
- Vice President
- Parent Liaison
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
Directors at Large (non-voting):
- Race Director
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Social Coordinator
GKHAT Volunteer Coordinator