Ski Jackets and Nancy Greene Race Feb. 26
Hello GKHAT Families,
Please continue reading to the end for information about volunteering for our Nancy Greene Race.
- You can purchase high quality GKHAT ski jackets at a great price. The cut off date for submitting is Tuesday, Feb 14 (Valentines day). It’s pretty cool to see all the kids when they are dressed as a team and it helps to build team spirit. Click this link for more information.
- The AGM is on this Saturday, Feb 18 at 3:30 pm. Please do come to the GKHAT yurt at 3:30 pm to attend. Check this announcement.
We have been working hard to get ready for our upcoming Nancy Greene Race on Feb. 26, and now need your help.
The logistics of this race are quite different from those of our first festival event. First of all, this is an official race event, and this changes the nature and importance of many of our race positions. Secondly, no matter your volunteer position you will see your skier on course. Lastly, things are going to happen quite quickly once our first racer comes out of the start gate. There are 44 volunteer race course positions required to run this race and ensure all of our skiers have a fabulous day. Please take a minute to sign up for a position via the sign up form below.
In the two links below you will find:
- The race day groups for all skiers. This has been provided to you here to make the athlete drop off on race morning more efficient and to allow for tail gunner sign up on the volunteer form.
- The volunteer sign up for our NG Race.
After reviewing both links please,
- Complete the form to indicate to indicate if you skier will or will not be participating in the race by Sunday, February 19. For each of your athletes, complete this form.
- Sign up for a volunteer position. We need the help of all of our families to run this race and make it fabulous! Sign up here.
- After course inspection, coaches will be staying at the top of the race course until the end of the second run. This means we will be relying on our tail gunners to cycle skiers from the finish coral back up to the start after the first run, AND collect the skiers for coaches at the bottom of the race course after the second run.
Thank you in advance for helping us run a great Nancy Greene Race!
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.