2016 GKHAT Checklist - Reminder
Hi GKHAT families,
It is critical that all parents ensure that they complete every requirement for waivers prior to allowing their children on the slopes. GKHAT coaches will not allow any child to ski unless all four of the following steps are completed.
1. Register your child, with GKHAT. Please do review all policies.
- Review the code of conduct and ensure that you understand all aspects of the code of conduct. That document can be found here.
- Helmet policy
- Disciplinary policy
- Harassment policy
- Cold weather policy
2. Ensure that all fees have been paid
- All fees are due by November 15, 2016.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, or eTransfer.
- eTransfers are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Complete the BC Alpine waiver
- Look out for an email from BC Aline. The subject should be “BC Alpine Registration DB Automated message: Member Registration notification”.
- Check your SPAM folder if you haven’t seen it.
- The email will contain an unique link to allow you to review your details AND TO SIGN YOUR WIAVER!
- Waivers must be signed for your registered child, and one parent. Please note that registration is not complete until these waivers are signed.
4. Complete the RCR waiver
- The steps to complete the RCR waiver being with a personalized email being sent to you from RCR.
- For details, please check the document located here.
Unfortunately, each organization involved requires their own waiver to be executed. As a result, you may find some aspects are redundant. Please be sure to complete each of these steps.